> Private Fireworks Displays Require Permit
Private Fireworks Displays Require Permit
Barnes residents and guests who wish to display fireworks on their property (owned or rented) must have a valid fireworks permit issued by the Town of Barnes.
Effective July 2012, Town of Barnes Fireworks permits are for a single date-of-use only.
Cost: $5.00 / Permit
- Permits issued will be on file with the Fire Department, DNR, and the Sheriff.s Department.
- Display hours are from dusk to 11:30 PM ONLY and will be strictly enforced. Violators will be subject to a possible fine and confiscation of the fireworks.
- Permits are issued by the Barnes Town Clerk/Treasurer during regular office hours.
- You must provide proof of insurance liability coverage (such as the coverage page from your homeowners insurance policy) to the Town Clerk before a permit will be issued.
- You must apply in person at least two days prior to purchasing and using the permit.
- Fireworks are permitted in the Town of Barnes ONLY during the allowed 2-week time period of: ONE (1) WEEK BEFORE and for ONE (1) WEEK AFTER The 4th OF JULY.
- Any questions please contact the Town Clerk/Treasurer at 715-795-2782.
Provides definition of fireworks
2021 Fireworks Permit
The notices, agendas, minutes and postings on the Town website are for informational purposes only.
They may not be the most current version and therefore are NOT considered the official or legal copy.
CONTACT THE TOWN
Mon., Tues., Thurs., Fri. 8:00 AM - Noon
3360 County Highway N, Barnes, WI 54873